JDBA Certifiers professional services can vary from project to project and depending upon the type of building work requiring certification. The services include:-
- Concept Design Advice
- BCA Compliance Reports
- Preparation of siting variation applications
- Preparation of code assessment reports – detailed houses & limited to Maroochy Plan issues
- Bushfire hazard assessments
- BCACompliance advice during construction
- Construction inspections – including “competent persons” inspections for other private certifiers
- Building Fire Safety Audits
- Liaising withQF&RS
- Preparation of reports for Building Tribunal Appeals
- Representations at Building Tribunal Appeals
- Disability Access Advice
- Compliance inspection reports
- Alternative solutions under QDCMP3.4
- Preparation of applications for impracticality exemptions
- Preparation of applications for Tribunal Appeals and/or variations under BA, Section 38
- Representations at Building Tribunal
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the themes on multiple sites?
Yes, you are free to use our themes on as many websites as you like. We do not place any restrictions on how many times you can download or use a theme, nor do we limit the number of domains that you can install our themes to.
What is your refund policy?
We offer no-questions-asked refunds to all customers within 30 days of your purchase. If you are not satisfied with our product, then simply send us an email and we will refund your purchase right away. Our goal has always been to create a happy, thriving community. If you are not thrilled with the product or are not enjoying the experience, then we have no interest in forcing you to stay an unhappy member.
What are Photoshop Files?
Elegant Themes offers two different packages: Personal and Developer. The Personal Subscription is ideal for the average user while the Developers License is meant for experienced designers who wish to customize their themes using the original Photoshop files. Photoshop files are the original design files that were used to create the theme. They can be opened using Adobe Photoshop and edited, and prove very useful for customers wishing to change their theme’s design in some way.
Can I upgrade after signing up?
Yes, you can upgrade at any time after signing up. When you log in as a “personal” subscriber, you will see a notice regarding your current package and instructions on how to upgrade.
Can I use your themes with WP.com?
Unfortunately WordPress.com does not allow the use of custom themes. If you would like to use a custom theme of any kind, you will need to purchase your own hosting account and install the free software from WordPress.org. If you are looking for great WordPress hosting, we recommend giving HostGator a try.